1. Honesty is the best policy
2. Common courtesy is free
3. Don't double cross anyone
4. There is no shame in asking for help
5. If you give your word, keep it
6. Take pride in your work, whatever it may be
7. Always be reachable
8. Nothing good happens between 1:00 am and 6:00 am
9. If you claim something, back it up with evidence and or logic
10. Don't waste anything good
11. Clean up your own messes
12. Never go in unprepared
13. Sometimes - you're wrong, accept it and move on
14. If someone has something to say, at least hear them out.
15. Do not bite off more than you can chew
16. If you cannot say anything nice, its best to not say anything at all
17. It's better to get permission than ask for forgiveness
18. If you cannot sleep, do something productive
19. Life is too short not to smile
20. Start the job early, issues can arise, allow time to handle them
21. You should only regret the things you don't do
22. If you feel something is wrong, check it out sooner rather than later
23. Never take anything for granted
24. If you want to find something, keep at it and you will find it
25. Your best cards, are the cards you haven't played yet
26. If it's too good to be true, it probably is
27. When life throws you lemons, make lemonade
This is not an exhaustive list, and there is no particular order.
If you can think of a good rule to add send me an email!
Want to get in contact? Give me a call, send me an email or fill in the form below!
Get in touch